Booth space at Medtrade going fast

Friday, May 30, 2014

ATLANTA – Medtrade has already booked most of its booth space for the Oct. 20-23 event in Atlanta, according to show organizers. As of May 29, 93% of space has been booked, and show organizers say they expect the remaining 7% to be sold in the coming months. In other news, show sponsor Emerald Expositions has teamed up with CloserStill Media and LiveMed to provide Medtrade exhibitors with an opportunity to reach new international markets through two new events: Trade Days in Birmingham, England, Oct. 5-6; and ExpoMed in Mexico City June 18-20.