Nine providers lead NAIMES
HALIFAX, Va. - A start-up industry association named its board of directors last week.
Wayne Sale, co-founder of the National Association of Independent Medical Equipment Suppliers (NAIMES), will serve as chairman of the board. The other members:
* Tim Good, president of Goodcare by CPCI in Logan, Ohio;
* Joan Cross, co-owner of C&C Homecare in Bradenton, Fla.;
* Bob Miller, president and CEO of Bach's Home Health Care Supply in Hackettstown, N.J.;
* Jason Rogers, president of Care Medical in Athens, Ga.;
* John Eberhart, president of Eberhart Home Health Care in Laguna Niguel, Calif.;
* Michael Flores, vice president/general manager of Huntleigh Home Medical in San Antonio, Texas;
* Tom Bradley, CEO and owner of Petersen Medical in Orem, Utah; and
* Tom Coogan, vice president of Care Medical Equipment in Portland, Ore.
Wayne Stanfield, CEO and president of the association, and Sale launched NAIMES in April 2007 as a grassroots advocacy and support system for independent providers nationwide.