Pressure sore prevention, wound care
Not sure what pressure sore prevention and wound care products to stock? Check out the following possibilities from manufacturers. HME
Pressure Sore Prevention
- Static technology provides internal pressure by using the patient's body mass index.
- Technology developed by physicians through years of research.
- Battery backup, LCD display, highly portable.
- High-resilience, molded foam.
- Specialized, migration resistant DFD gel cell, viscal elastic foam top layer.
- Lightweight, durable, comfortable, easy to keep clean.
Stimulite Honeycomb Cushion
- Provides pressure management relief, reduced shearing, ventilation.
- Extremely hygienic: antibacterial, antifungal and odor resistant; machine washable and dryer safe.
- Lightweight: 3.25 pounds.; three inches thick
- One piece configuration.
- Blower driven, low-air-loss.
- Proven reliability, efficacy.
Stage IV 3000
- Mulit-zoned pressure relief.
- Combines low-air loss, alternate pressure in one.
- Digital display shows air cell pressures.
- Out performs expensive low-air loss systems yet requires no electricity.
- Medicare reimbursable as a group II (treatment) surface under EO 373.
- Ultra simple and hassle-fee; 5-year warranty.
Turning System Mark I
- Low-air loss turning mattress overlay.
- Helps prevent and treat pulminary congestion.
- Helps eliminate sleep deprivation.
Clinitex HealWell contracture splint
- Suspends heel, protecting it from pressure or friction.
- Hip rotation control bar helps position the foot correctly without rotating hip.
- Microban liner helps control growth of bacteria, yeast, fungus.
Hinged Knee Wrap
- Adjustable straps above and below patella opening.
- Full-length, anterior opening.
- Trioxon lining wicks away moisture.
Megazinc pink adhesive tape
- Latex-free, zinc oxide-based adhesive tape.
- Easy tear edge; conforms easily to body contours; flexible.
- Available in sizes 1/2", 1", 2", 3".