This month’s product focus takes a look at scooters. Vendors were asked to submit their flagship product in three scooter categories: 3-wheel, 4-wheel and portable.
Amigo Mobility International
Amigo RT Express
- Best application for functional indoor living.
- Perfect solution for individuals of varying size and stature.
- Easily maneuverable through narrow hallways, bathrooms and kitchens with a 20” width.
- Disassembles into five parts, with the heaviest piece weighing only 48 pounds.
- Turning radius of 38 inches.
- Weight capacity up to 300 pounds.
- Easy, quick disconnect into four light components for effortless transportation.
- Standard size ergonomic seat provides full comfort to a wide ranges of users.
- 22 Ah battery pack allows up to 2 mile driving range.
Escort Scooter Model 3200
- The Escort is a powerful three-wheel scooter with low energy consumption.
- Solid state 24-volt converter with onboard battery charger.
- Maximum speed is 6.4 mph along with a 25 mile range.
Ranger All Season
- Patented easy disassembly with light-weight aluminum frame.
- Patented easy to operate adjustable tiller.
- 300-lb. rider capacity with optional heavy duty 400-lb. capacity.
- Powerful and trendy midsize scooter.
- Standard headlight/turn signal package.
- 300-lb. load capacity.
- 4-wheeled scooter with ultra-tight turning radius.
- High quality finish with lights integrated into cabinet.
- The strider models separate into three main parts for easy transportation.
Guardian Micro-lite Garnet
- The Guardian is a power wheelchair option in a lightweight and transportable design.
- Breaks down into three manageable components.
- Built-in travel handle.
- The CityBug Helper weighs only 65-lbs., 45 lbs. without battery.
- The unit easily folds to fit in the trunk of any car and has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- It travels up to 10 mph and has a 10-mile range.
- 3-or-4-wheel versions, touch keypad dashboard, adjustable streering column.
- Flip back height and width adjustable arms, 360-degree swivel seat.
- Head, tail and hazard lights, turn signals, horn, front basket, onboard charger.
- In this innovative center-wheel drive design, the front and rear wheels are positioned much closer together and centered beneath the chassis.
- As you move the tiller, the rear wheels track closely to the front, to make a sharp, natural turn.
- Every detail is designed around the driver. From a more comfortable seat to simpler handling to easy-charge batteries.
Guardian Micro-lite Ruby II
- Designed to meet K0011 HCPCS coding.
- Five different speed settings available.
- Flip down armrests.
- 3-wheel model, lightweight aluminum frame, adjustable steering column, folddown back.
- Flipback width adjustable arms, 360-degree swivel seat with height adjustable backrest.
- Key switch, horn, front basket, charger and batteries, only 47-lb. base weight.
- The world’s first folding, portable scooter has been approved in all areas.
- The new Hub Motor provides users with more torque and easy steering.
- The Deluxe comes standard with folding armrest and cup holder.