Don't get caught in Medicare's audit trap
To do what we can to help providers avoid Medicare's audit trap, HME News has teamed up with Andrea Stark, one of the industry's top Medicare consultants, and will present a Webinar on this topic tomorrow.
Nearly 100 companies have already registered for this Webinar, but there are some "seats" remaining.
If you'd like to attend, here's the pertinent information:
2 Live Webcasts:
Thursday, July 8
11:00am - 12:00pm EDT
2:00pm - 3:00pm EDT
Medicare audits are on the rise, and successful HME providers now find themselves thrown into the spotlight of a MAC, RAC, or ZPIC audit without warning.
In this Webcast, industry billing and reimbursement expert Andrea Stark will show you how to take proactive measures to prepare for audits and help increase your chances of receiving a favorable decision.
- What DMEPOS claims are vulnerable for review
- On-going state of prepay reviews and audits
- The top reasons for claim denials.
Andrea will teach you how to:
- Effectively respond to written inquiries
- Prepare for a potentially unexpected on-site visit
- Put together a successful response package
- Appeal unfavorable decisions
- Implement strategies to reduce your risk of being audited again
Cost per phone line: $99
To register, click here.
As always, never hesitate to call us at HME News if we can be of help.