Skip to Content

Tag: ABIGO Medical

Also Noted

Essity now owns 100% of ABIGO Medical

July 6, 2021HME News Staff

STOCKHOLM – Essity has completed its acquisition of ABIGO Medical, which develops, manufactures and markets wound care products, including Sorbact technology. Essity acquired 75% of the Gothenburg, Sweden-based company in February 2020 and has now acquired the remaining 25% of shares. Per the terms of the transaction, ABIGO Medical’s pharma business has been divested and sold to the company’s founder, Jan Smith. Essity reported organic net sales in wound care increased 2.1% in the...

ABIGO Medical, Essity, M&A, Wound Care

Read Full Articlered right arrow icon