Skip to Content

Tag: Commercial Building Insurance



July 22, 2010Weston Millward

Q. I own the commercial building that houses my HME store. How do I make sure they're both insured properly? A. When a new vehicle is purchased, the registered owner is the same as the named insured—they match. Should an accident occur, since the registered owner and the named insured are the same, coverage applies and the carrier will protect the named insured. It's something that most people don't even think about because it is so basic. However, every year, we review hundreds of HME insurance...

Commercial Building Insurance

Read Full Articlered right arrow icon