Subscribe to RSS - trade show

trade show

York Schwab to lead Medtrade shows


ATLANTA – Medtrade officials have named York Schwab their new show director.

Medtrade 2020: Pondering possibilities

Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Mark Lind

ATLANTA – What will the Nov. 2-4 Medtrade look like in 2020? Wider aisles, sanitation stations, dedicated entrances/exits, and reimagined registration areas are all on the table. The Medtrade team is discussing these and other possibilities for putting on the event coming out of the COVID-19 situation.

REHACARE2020 pushed to 2021


CHICAGO – Messe Dusseldorf has pushed REHACARE2020 to Oct. 6-9, 2021, in Dusseldorf, Germany.

Early rates for Medtrade Spring set to expire


LAS VEGAS – Early registration rates for Medtrade Spring expire on Jan. 31, show organizers remind prospective attendees

Medtrade Spring heats up, Medtrade planning in progress


LAS VEGAS ­– Early registration rates for Medtrade Spring end Jan. 31, show organizers have reminded providers. Early registration rates are $50 for the Expo pass and $199 for the conference pass.

Booth space at Medtrade going fast


ATLANTA – Medtrade has already booked most of its booth space for the Oct. 20-23 event in Atlanta, according to show organizers. As of May 29, 93% of space has been booked, and show organizers say they expect the remaining 7% to be sold in the coming months.

Women’s health trade show set for March 16-18


OXFORD, Mich. – Essentially Women will hold its annual educational conference and trade show March 16-18 in Reno, Nev., according to a Jan. 20 release.