Category: Ambulatory aids
Key Products: Canes, crutches, walkers, rollators, braces, lightweight transport chairs, accessories.
- Take advantage of manufacturer merchandising programs that offer guidance on the proper way to display merchandise.
- Carry products with contemporary stylings like metallic paint and fashionable patterns.
- Become a "shopper" to find out what brands competitors carry and differentiate yourself by carrying something different. Focus on hard-to-find specialty items.
- Decorate showcased items with pouches, baskets and other accessories.
- Emphasize the portability aspects of these items by demonstrating how easily they fold up and pack into boxes and trunks.