Skip to Content

Tag: Contents Coverage


Insurance: Protection equals peace of mind

September 26, 2010Travis Millward

Q. How do we properly insure contents? A. Something that is often missed on HME policies and other contracts is contents coverage that includes "All Risk" coverage. There are two forms of coverage that are universally used in the industry: One is called "Basic" or "Named Peril" and the other is "Special Form" or "All Risk." "Basic" is very limited. It includes "Actual Cash Value" limitations, which means a claim is settled on the value of your furniture, fixtures, equipment and stock based on "used"...

Contents Coverage, Insurance

Read Full Articlered right arrow icon